Terms & Conditions
Payments Terms: 30% Deposit upon Booking / Balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Check in: 1600hrs
Check Out: 1000hrs
Linen, bedding & towels provided.
Fuel and electricity is included in the cost.
We regret that, for the sake of all our guests, pets / dogs are not allowed.
Should you need to cancel your holiday, we are not obliged to refund any monies paid and would recommend that you make your own arrangements for organising holiday insurance cover. Where we can, we will do our best to re-book the property and if successful will refund your payment less any costs incurred.
Our Terms & Conditions and general information about the property will be sent along with any booking requests.
Covid-19 Update: To ensure the health and safety of our guests, we shall be undertaking the following:
- Each booking will be separated by a 3 day period in which the house will be rested and thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before our next guest’s arrival
- Our cleaning schedule will embrace the following:
- To protect both our cleaning staff and guests, those preparing the house will be given protective clothing including disposable gloves, masks and aprons
- The house will be “double-cleaned”. This means that surfaces will firstly be washed with hot water and detergent, and then sanitised using an alcohol-based, anti-viral solution
- Priority will be given to ‘high-touch’ and horizontal areas. High-touch areas are all hard surfaces which are touched frequently including handles, doors, wardrobes, banisters, kitchen equipment etc
- Cutlery and crockery will be dishwasher-cleaned at the highest temperature setting
- Bed linen and towels will be laundered at 60 degrees
- Welcome-pack items will be package-wiped using an anti-viral solution
- The visitor guide and directory (formerly in a folder) will be available online.